Skip to main content

Full text of "Emails between Donald Duckworth and LA City re Westchester BID 2015"

See other formats

Re: Senior Leads Respond

Subject: Re: Senior Leads Respond

From: "RUBEN GARCIA" <33236@lapd.lacity.org>

Date: 03/26/2015 06:51 PM

To: "Giulio Montalto (giulio.montalto@citynationalsecurity.com)"

<giulio.montalto@citynationalsecurity.com>, "Bob Smith(resmith@earthlink.net)"
<resmith@earthlink.net>, "Donald Duckworth" <duckworth.donald@gmail.com>,
"Miki Payne" <Miki@hbdrollinger.com>

CC: "Laurie Hughes(lhughes@gatewaytola.org)" <lhughes@gatewaytola.org>,
"Fred Sutton(fred.sutton@lacity.org)" <fred.sutton@lacity.org>, "PETER
ABSKHARON" <33648@lapd.lacity.org>

Miki, we actually came in contact with five SUV's behind the staples. We advised them of the
complaints and the issues they are creating. Please have your tenant continue to monitor the
parking... Ruben

>>> Miki Payne <Miki@hbdrollinger.com> 3/26/2015 4:47 PM >>>

Hi Guys,

I want you to know I just spoke to your senior lead officer for the east side. They were just behind
BofA and there were two limos (oddly the had to go when Officer arrived). Officer Abskharon will
ask for some extra patrols...hopefully 6 am to 8am and they will let theses limo drivers know they
may not stage on this property and that there are trespass authorizations filed (Don?) on all
properties in the BID Boundaries and therefore they may not loiter, smoke, drink coffee and dump
trash on any of the private lots in Westchester.

Hopefully we'll have a meeting with the LAWA next week to get this limo, taxi and Uber thing
under control!

Thank you all for working together!

Miki

1 of 1